How to Fix Netflix Proxy Error M7111-5059 (Easy Fixes)
If you are a Netflix user and like to enjoy the platform to the fullest bypassing all restrictions on its content and services, by using a proxy server you must know how to fix Netflix Proxy Error M7111-5059. This is because you are likely to face this error.
Netflix users turn to proxy Networks in order to enjoy the Netflix content that has been blocked in their country. Since Netflix is such a widespread platform that has a very strong surveillance system in place, it many times detects that a proxy server is being used.
There are many reasons why your proxy server may get detected. One of the most common ones is that the VPN service you are using is not strong enough. Strong VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, provide guaranteed results in such cases.
So, if you would like to watch Netflix using a VPN server in a distant country to bypass geographical restrictions on the Netflix library, you are advised to use a strong and reliable VPN service that does not get detected for error on Netflix.
Based on our detailed tests and analysis, ExpressVPN is the best option to watch Netflix without any errors popping up.
How to Fix Netflix Proxy Error M7111-5059?
- Subscribe to a VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app for your device.
- Connect to a VPN server in a suitable country on your VPN app.
- Clear all cookies.
- Go to the official website of Netflix and enjoy uninterrupted and limitless streaming.
About Netflix Proxy Error M7111-5059
When Netflix detects your proxy connection, Netflix Proxy Error M7111-5059 will pop up through the following text on your screen: “You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again.”
If Netflix figures out that you’re utilizing a VPN to access geo-restricted content, it will display this error message. The VPN you’re using can’t successfully unblock Netflix, therefore this means.
This is most likely because Netflix has blacklisted the IP address your VPN has provided. In order to see if utilizing a few different servers fixes the problem, you might try that. Ultimately, you could just require a better VPN. For results that are guaranteed, we strongly advise ExpressVPN.
How does Netflix detect a proxy server?
Netflix checks your IP address and DNS settings to see if you can access the service. Additionally, it obtains a database of IP addresses known to be connected to VPNs and adds them to a blacklist. Because of this, using a VPN with a big server network will make it more difficult for Netflix to identify and block you.
Every device has an IP address, which is a sequence of numbers that tells streaming services exactly where you are.
A VPN provides you with a new IP address and encrypts your activity when you connect to it. This disguises your true location and enables you to access Netflix material that is only offered in other regions.
A lack of IP addresses in the network of the majority of VPNs might cause servers to become overloaded. The streaming service will restrict an IP address if multiple users use it consistently to access Netflix because it is likely to be a VPN.
Additionally, it buys a list of IP addresses that aren’t associated with private dwellings and blocks them accordingly. You’ll get the proxy error message if an IP address is banned.
Additionally, Netflix verifies whether the location of your DNS server and IP address match. If there is a mismatch, you’ll probably be blocked.
Detailed Steps: Avoid getting Netflix Proxy Error M7111-5059
If you want to avoid being confronted by the Netflix Proxy Error M7111-5059, just follow the detailed steps given below.
Step 1: First, since you need a VPN, start off by signing up for a strong and reliable VPN service. We strongly recommend that you use ExpressVPN.
Step 2: Next you are required to download the app of your selected VPN and install it on your device.
Step 3: All top-notch VPNs require a subscription. So, select a VPN plan you find most suitable and proceed by paying.
Step 4: After you have successfully made the payment and registered on your chosen VPN, sign in to the VPN app by inputting the same credentials using which you have registered for your VPN.
Step 5: On your VPN app, connect to an appropriate VPN server in a suitable country.
Step 6: Go to the official website of Netflix on any of the browsers on your device without worrying about your fake address VPN server being detected by the surveillance mechanism of the platform.
Step 7: If you are still facing difficulty, try switching between servers on your VPN app until you find the most suitable one.
Getting proxy error even after following the right procedure? You might need these simple hacks
Netflix is a globally popular streaming platform that keeps updating its software in order to offer the best services possible. While updating the software, it adds new IP addresses to the blacklist, in order to ensure that no one can use the service from a region where it is restricted.
Using a good VPN does not always solve the problem, and there are slight chances of receiving a proxy code error. Some of the fixes in such cases are explained below:
- While choosing a VPN, you must check that the VPN you are opting for has the capability of circumventing the restrictions/proxy error on Netflix because not all VPNs are designed in a manner that they can bypass the restrictions imposed on a streaming service. With this, you should also check that the VPN has 24/7 customer support which will ensure that any kind of inconvenience in the use of the VPN will be resolved as soon as possible.
- Most of the time the issue is really simple and gets solved on its own when you disconnect and then reconnect the VPN on your device. This is the first thing you should try when there is a proxy error while using a VPN.
- Each VPN covers various servers and you can switch among them when required. If you receive a proxy error while being connected to any particular server of the VPN, you should switch to some other server and then try to access the platform.
- Each server of a VPN is used by a lot of devices and thus the IP address of all those devices is the same. This causes a problem sometimes due to an overload in traffic on a server. In this case, you can use a reserved IP address which will offer easy access.
- Like in the case of any other service, using the Netflix streaming service through a VPN also requires your software to be updated in order to work in the best manner.
- Sometimes the issue of using a VPN with Netflix and receiving a proxy error code can be solved by just switching to some other browser. For example, if you are using Chrome then switching to Safari or any other browser can solve the issue.
- One of the basic fixes in almost all such issues while using any streaming platform is clearing the cache which has a lot of data when you use any website. It might also include your location which can be a hindrance while using Netflix.
- Netflix can also be used in an incognito window. Switching to one can fix the issue because incognito windows do not save history or any other data.
Is Netflix a good streaming service?
A big fat yes! Netflix is at the top of the streaming services available currently. It is a popular choice among all the people who love streaming as its library is huge as well as diverse and it also offers other great features.
Can using a VPN fix Netflix’s proxy error?
Yes, Netflix has restrictions which is the reason for the inaccessibility of the service from various regions, and show a proxy error code. Using a good VPN can solve this issue.
Is it possible to get a proxy error code while using a VPN with Netflix?
Yes, it is quite possible. There are various easy fixes for the same which have been well explained in the article.
Is it fine to use a free VPN with Netflix?
Using a free VPN is risky with Netflix or any other service. The reason is that they are not reliable and can harm your online security and privacy.
Netflix is a well-known streaming service, and the content it offers includes films, TV shows, and series from different genres, it also has original content available.
The service has restrictions due to which people receive a proxy error code and cannot access it. This issue can be resolved by using a good VPN.
But there are times when the proxy error code occurs even after employing a VPN on your device, and for this there are some fixes mentioned in the article which when followed will resolve the issue, allowing you to enjoy using the Netflix service.
There are certain factors you need to take into consideration while choosing a VPN and ExpressVPN fulfills most of them. Therefore, you should keep it as your first choice.