The Ultimate Guide to Streaming Hulu on iPhone/iPad: Tips and Tricks 2023
Want to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad but are not sure how to do so? Don’t worry, this article will help you watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad without any hassle!
Only Americans can access the geo-restricted streaming provider Hulu. If you reside outside of the US, you won’t be able to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad. Imagine having a lengthy journey to and from work and losing out on all the excitement.
If you’re wondering how that is feasible, read on. To find out how to stream Hulu on your iPhone or iPad from anywhere, keep reading.
It is very likely that those of you who are not located in the United States would face difficulty accessing Hulu. That is because of the geographical restriction of the platform in your area.
A VPN can help you get past the geoblock imposed by the service. All you have to do is connect to a VPN server in the US and you will be good to go. Here are the simple steps you need to follow to get past the geographical restriction on Hulu.
Quick Guide: How To Access Hulu Outside the US
- Subscribe to a VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app for your device.
- Connect to a VPN server in the US.
- Go to Hulu and stream without any interruptions.
Why is a VPN Required to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad from Outside The US?
Because Hulu is not widely accessible everywhere, You cannot view Hulu’s official website using an Apple TV outside of the United States. To view Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted areas, it would be better to use a VPN.
Hence, using a VPN will let you disguise your local IP address as one from the US. It will trick Hulu’s firewalls into thinking you are accessing Hulu from the USA using an iPhone or iPad. To watch Hulu on an iPhone or iPad from anywhere, use ExpressVPN.
How To Watch Hulu On iPhone/iPad From Outside the US?
The steps for accessing Hulu in geo restricted regions and how to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad are given below:
Step 1: Join a trustworthy VPN service. ExpressVPN is the service we advise.
Step 2: Install the VPN app on your iOS device after downloading it.
Step 3: Open the app and choose a subscription plan.
Step 4: After you have successfully subscribed, log into your account and get your VPN running.
Step 5: Use the VPN app to connect to a US server.
Step 6: On your iPhone/iPad, open Safari App.
Step 7: Visit the Hulu website on Safari.
Step 8: Log into Hulu if you have an account or make an account if you don’t have one.
Step 9: You can stream all of your favourite TV episodes and films on Hulu.
How To Subscribe To Hulu From Anywhere?
If you are not located in the United States and wish to watch on Hulu, you will first be required to subscribe to Hulu. The steps for subscribing to Hulu from anywhere outside the United States have been given below:
- Use a high-end VPN service. It is highly suggested to use ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN application on the device of your choice.
- Login, then connect to a US server.
- Go to the official Hulu website.
- Click “Sign up for Hulu” to get started.
- Select a subscription plan and complete the required details.
- Choose a method of payment, complete the required details, and pay for your Hulu account. [Methods of payment are mentioned below!]
Once you finish this registration process, you will be ready to start enjoying Hulu irrespective of your location at that moment!
Methods of Payment For Hulu On iPhone/iPad outside of the US
You can make payment for your Hulu on iPhone/iPad from outside the US using any of the following methods!
Hulu could be added with the assistance of iTunes US. Given the rules and limitations pertaining to VPN usage, it would be excellent if you could find someone in the United States to purchase this for you.
- Purchase a US iTunes gift card via an online service. MYGiftsCardSupply furthermore offers one.
- Open your VPN, select a US server, and sign up for a fresh iTunes account using the gift card.
- Purchase Hulu, use an iOS smartphone or Apple TV to access the service, and select iTunes for billing.
Thank goodness, Hulu still takes prepaid cards, so you may easily use one of them to sign up for the service. Find a place to purchase a prepaid Visa card, may it be at Target, directly from Visa, or from a different source. Our favorite is the USA Visa because it is simpler.
- Once your VPN is configured, choose a server in the USA because Hulu is only accessible there.
- Finish the required registration steps, activate your USA Visa, print a card, and credit your newly created account.
- To sign up for a Hulu account, use the card. Enter the needed information when requested.
- Enjoy your time on Hulu!
This excellent service collaborates with a US bank. You will still receive a fake US-based Visa debit card that functions with Hulu even if you don’t obtain a real card to go with your account.
For as long as your account stays operational, there will be a monthly cost in addition to the cost of creating the card.
- You can create a StatesPay account by going through the setup process, where you’ll be asked for your email address, password, and other details.
- Create a card that you may use to open a Hulu account.
- Fund that account with money.
- Link to a US server after your VPN is running because Hulu is only available in the US.
- Create an account on Hulu by entering your credit card information.
- Hulu is available from the UK!
Acquiring gift cards for a wide range of businesses, including iTunes, Amazon, Hulu, and HBO, is a piece of cake using this technique. Fortunately, Hulu is on their list as well, so this will be easy.
- Ensure that you are linked to a US server before starting your VPN.
- For Hulu Cards, go to MyGiftCardSupply > Shop.
- Select the appropriate Hulu subscription payment amount.
- Payment for the remaining steps can be made by PayPal or a standard credit card.
- After everything is finished, you will receive the gift card code.
- Visit the redemption page to utilize a Hulu gift card.
There are several options for you to personalize your Hulu content and services. This makes the experience a lot better as there are options for you to pick your best fit from.
Hulu offers a selection of subscription plans to suit a range of spending capacities and entertainment requirements.
There are no additional fees, long-term obligations, or hidden expenditures, and you may change plans and add-ons whenever you choose.
Plans To Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad from anywhere
Hulu Ad Supported: Costs $7.99/month and you can access the ad-supported library.
Hulu Students Ad-Supported: It is the same as the normal ad supported plan but only at $1.99.month if you are eligible. Terms and conditions apply, so do read them carefully!
Hulu No Ads: It costs $14.99/month, almost all of the shows and movies are available and you can enjoy the content without ad breaks.
Hulu + Live TV Plans
Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (With Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads): Sign up is $69.99/month. Only ad supported content is available along with live streams of sports, entertainment, news channels and many more. And of course all of the Disney+ and ESPN+ content.
Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (No Ads): Sign up is for $82.99/month. You can stream all the video and shows and movies without any ad breaks. Live TV, Disney+ content, and ESPN+ content are all available to anyone who chooses this plan.
- ESPN+: $9.99/month
- Disney+(With Ads): $2.00/month*
*The Disney Bundle, a single Disney+ membership, or the ESPN+ Add-on are not already included, and they are only available to qualified Hulu subscribers who are billed directly by Hulu. Moreover, keep in mind that Disney+ (With Advertising) might not be compatible with all devices.
So, choose your plan in accordance with your preference.
Where else can you watch Hulu?
You can watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad. But is compatible with many other devices as well, they are:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV (select models)
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Echo Show
- Fire tablets
- Fire TV and Fire Stick
- iPhones and iPads
- LG TV
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation 4 & 5
- Roku Players, TVs, and Streaming Sticks
- Samsung TV
- Windows 10
- VIZIO SmartCast Xbox
- Smart TVs:
- Apple TV (3rd generation)
- Roku and Roku Stick (select models)
- LG TVs and Blu-ray players (select models)
- Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players (select models)
- Sony TVs and Blu-ray players (select models)
- VIZIO TVs (selected models)
Not Enjoying Hulu? Here Is How To Cancel Hulu on iPhone/iPad!
Hulu allows you to cancel your subscription plan at any time you want. All you need to do is follow the below given four simple steps and your plan will get canceled. The steps to cancel Hulu on iPhone/iPad are as follows:
- Open your Account page on any device.
- Click on the Cancel option under subscription.
- Choose ‘Continue’ to cancel.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
You have now canceled HUlu on iPhone/iPad, and from all devices!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hulu?
Hulu is a popular streaming platform with unlimited content for streaming. It covers the content of all genres and is thus liked by all people of live streaming.
Can I use Hulu on my mobile?
Yes, Hulu is designed in a way that is compatible with most smart devices including mobile phones. It can also be used on laptops, smart TVs, PCs, etc.
Can I stream through Hulu on my Smart TV?
Yes, Hulu is used for streaming on Smart TVs. The steps to the same are explained above in detail.
Is Hulu pre-installed on Smart TVs?
No, Hulu is not preinstalled on Smart TVs and you will need to install it. The steps to do the same is explained above.
Hulu is a popular streaming platform that has a great library having large and diverse content. Its content is from all genres which ensures that it works as the ideal platform for all the people who love streaming.
Hulu is compatible with many devices but if you want to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad, this is the article for you.
You can easily install it by following the steps given above in the article. Just go through the steps thoroughly, you will be able to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in an instant and without any hassle.
Another important thing you need to know is that Hulu is among the streaming platforms having geographical restrictions on it. Due to this, it is not accessible from all the regions in the world and you will require a VPN to access it from any region you are in.
It is advised to go for ExpressVPN as it has proven to work best with Hulu on iPhone/iPad.