How to Unlock Netflix’s Free Games [Latest Guide 2023]
Did you know that you could play free games on Netflix? If not, you must know that you are missing out on a lot! Let us teach you how to unlock Netflix’s free games in the best and easiest way.
Since the beginning, Netflix has always turned to creative features other than streaming content to attract more and more subscribers. In addition to increasing subscribers, it also helps the platform keep the current users engaged in a way that they enjoy.
Netflix Games is one such element of the big brand. There are many games that are popular among Netflix users across the globe. We will also tell you about the most famous ones that you must try.
If you are interested in playing Netflix games and want to know all about the requirements as well as how to access Netflix games, keep on reading till the end. We will also drop tips for getting the most out of the games (our best one is using ExpressVPN to avoid ISP throttling)
How to Play Games Securely with no ISP throttling?
- Subscribe to a VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app for your device.
- Connect to a VPN server in a suitable country on your VPN app.
- Go to the official website of Netflix and get ready to play the most exciting games!
About Netflix’s Free Games
Netflix games are a set of games that can only be accessed by people who have any of the subscription plans of Netflix.
The users get access to the game as soon as they subscribe to Netflix and do not need to pay any extra money.
The game collection includes more than 50 games that can be played using both Android as well as iOS devices. Users have the option of downloading the app either from the App Store or Apple Store of the device or from the Netflix app.
The games are from various genres and thus you can easily find the game of your choice.
What are the requirements for accessing Netflix Free Games?
There are certain requirements that need to be fulfilled for playing Netflix games. They are listed below:
- Netflix subscription: Netflix games can only be accessed by people having a subscription plan of Netflix. Any of the subscription plans would work for playing the game.
- Stable network: Internet is required to download any Netflix game and some can be played offline after downloading while others need your device to have an Internet connection while playing even after downloading the game.
- Non-kids profile: With the exception of those with Netflix Kids experiences, all of your Netflix account’s profiles are able to play the games across different devices. Only games that match or fall below the chosen maturity rating level will be displayed in profiles that have maturity rating settings enabled. Furthermore, in case you have a PIN configured for your profile, you must enter it in order to open any Netflix games you have downloaded from the app store on your device.
- Updated software for your device: Your device must run iOS/iPadOS 15 or later or Android 8.0 or later in order to play Netflix games. There should be adequate space in your phone in order to download any game.
How does a VPN help with ISP throttling?
ISPs typically don’t totally equalize the bandwidth reductions for all of their consumers. In fact, many ISPs have financial incentives to throttle particular kinds of content. Yet in order to limit content, an ISP must be aware of the content you are seeing.
Every data transmitted between a server and a receiver is encrypted with a VPN in order to keep your ISP from seeing it. Legally, an ISP cannot delay all of your traffic to all sites, and it cannot lawfully slow any of your traffic if the ISP is unaware of the destination of your data.
The ISP cannot differentiate between HD streaming and standard web browsing when a VPN is being used. This guarantees that you won’t face throttling and that every website will run smoothly.
Your ISP will not be able to throttle any of your internet activity if you hide it from them. They may even unintentionally slow traffic into one of their “fast lanes” in such circumstances.
Play Netflix Free Games without ISP throttling with a VPN
If you want to play Netflix games without worrying about ISP throttling, just follow the detailed steps given below.
Step 1: First, since you need a VPN, start off by signing up for a strong and reliable VPN service. We strongly recommend that you use ExpressVPN.
Step 2: Next you are required to download the app of your selected VPN and install it on your device.
Step 3: All top-notch VPNs require a subscription. So, select a VPN plan you find most suitable and proceed by paying.
Step 4: After you have successfully made the payment and registered on your chosen VPN, sign in to the VPN app by inputting the same credentials using which you have registered for your VPN.
Step 5: On your VPN app, connect to an appropriate VPN server in a suitable country.
Step 6: Go to the official website of Netflix on any of the browsers on your device.
Step 7: If you do not already have an account on Netflix, start off by registering on the platform. Input all required details. After you finish the process, your account on Netflix will commence. You should log in to Netflix using the same credentials that you used while creating your Netflix account.
You also do not have to worry about being caught by any surveillance teams or by any cybercriminals because the VPN you use will have your original IP address replaced with a fake IP address. This way your actual identity is completely concealed (only if you use a good VPN)
How can you download Netflix games on your device?
If you would like to download Netflix Games on your device, you can simply follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your Netflix account using the same credentials that you used while creating your account.
- You have 2 options for getting to the Games section. Either you can search for ‘Games’ on the search bar or you can keep scrolling down on the home screen until you locate the Games section.
- Out of the several game options that you have, surf and choose the one that you are interested in downloading and tap on it.
- Click on ‘Get Game’. As you do that, you will be redirected to the app store of your device.
- Simple download and install the app how you would download any other app. You will then have the game downloaded on your device!
Are Netflix Games worth the money?
Netflix Games are free, what is meant by this is that they are already included in the price of a Netflix subscription, which has increased this year. So, you could be thinking about joining Netflix purely for the games.
Netflix Games is unquestionably a bargain when you take into account how much each game alone costs. Yet, it’s unlikely that you’ll play every game available, and buying a single game isn’t particularly pricey.
Before you sign up for Netflix only to access the games, read over the entire catalog and consider which games you’ll use. A recurrent subscription is generally not worthwhile if you simply want to play one or two games.
Best Netflix Games suggestions
Here are some of the most popularly played Netflix Games that you must give a try:
- Stranger Things 3: The Game
- Narcos: Cartel Wars Unlimited
- TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge
- Twelve Minutes
- Too Hot To Handle: Love Is A Game
- Hello Kitty Happiness Parade
- Nailed It! Baking Bash
- SpongeBob: Get Cooking
- Into The Breach
- Arcanium: Rise of Akhan
Are Netflix Games free?
Netflix Games are free in the sense that if you have one of the subscription plans on Netflix, you will not be required to pay any extra amount to get access to the games. They are free if you are already a Netflix subscriber.
Why should I use a VPN with Netflix Games?
It is advised that you make use of a good VPN service if you want to enjoy Netflix Games to the fullest because a VPN will help you play with no ISP throttling.
Can I download Netflix Games on my device?
You can get access to Netflix Games on the Netflix streaming app itself. All you have to do is go to the Games section on your Netflix app and select the one that you are interested in. You will be redirected to your app store where you can easily download that game.
Can my child access Netflix Games?
No, only a non-kids profile on Netflix will get access to Netflix games. Moreover, if you have a password set on your profile, you are required to re-enter the pin to get the games started.
Netflix is a popular choice among people as it not only offers a great collection of streaming content but also has other interesting things to offer such as 50+ games to play.
The users do not need to pay extra money to get access to any of these games as they can play all these games when they have a subscription plan from Netflix.
Any of the subscription plans would allow access to the game. All you need to do is download the game from the Netflix app or from the App Store/ Apple Store of your mobile phone.
In order to ensure there is no issue of ISP throttling, you will need a good VPN. We suggest you use ExpressVPN because of its trustworthy services and guaranteed results.