Do you want to change Google Play Store country? What appears on the Google Play Store depends on your location. You will have different apps available to you in the UK than you have in the US. Due to licensing agreements, practically all major platforms engage in this practice, which is known as geo-blocking.
For instance, you can only access US-specific streaming services like Hulu and Peacock TV if you live in that country. Sky Go and BBC iPlayer, on the other hand, are only available in the UK Play Store. Hence, if you live in the UK or the US, you won’t be able to download the Hulu app or the BBC iPlayer, respectively.
The IP address of your device is used by the Google Play Store to pinpoint your location. When you enter the Store, Google can see your geo-location thanks to your IP address, which discloses a lot about you.
A VPN alters your IP address when you link to a server in the nation of your choice. After you appear to be accessing it from the region of your choice, you can change Google Play Store country.
By doing so, you can access the catalogs of other Play Store nations and locate the apps you need. Remember that you can only change Google Play Store country once per year. You can make a new account if you need to modify it again.
Things You Show Keep In Mind Before You Change Google Play Store Country
Different applications and software are needed on a PC to parody Pokemon GO on Android. Niantic takes extraordinary measures to forestall a wide range of area caricaturing, obstructing Android emulators and independent satirizing applications.
In spite of everything a few destinations could say to you, there could be at this point not a functioning strategy for mocking Pokemon Go on iOS/iPhone. Hence, this is everything you really want to parody Pokemon Go on Android:
- A VPN Network: This is a basic application that can give you an IP address in a nation of your choice, permitting you to change your area practically.
- An established Android running operating system 6 to 10: This guide just works for Android 6.0 to 10.0. Establishing your gadget permits you to introduce and install Magisk Manager.
- Magisk Manager: This gives you added usefulness to utilize engineer choices so you can change applications, including your GPS area.
- A work area PC with Smali Manager: This permits you to introduce the patcher that will parody your area.
- Counterfeit GPS Joystick: This helpful application allows you to explore your area on a guide.
Changing your area can likewise assist you with bypassing an IP boycott. IP addresses recognize your area and it’s one of the strategies Niantic uses to forbid clients from Pokemon Go.
How To Change Google Play Store Country: Detailed Guide
I’ll demonstrate how to change Google Play Store country in the most uncomplicated manner for you. Basically, there are just a few steps you must take:
Step 1: Select a VPN to help you change Google Play Store country. ExpressVPN is, in my opinion, the fastest and most dependable VPN service for the Play Store.
Step 2: The next step is to establish a connection with a server in the nation whose Play Store you wish to unblock. The steps for doing it with ExpressVPN are detailed below.
Step 3: Establish a new Google account in that nation or sign in to one that already exists but the payment method has not been set up.
Step 4: Restart your phone and clear the cache.
You now know how to change Google Play Store Country!
If You Can’t Change Google Play Store Country?
After reading the preceding cautions, if you wish to change your country but the option isn’t available, check to see if you recently did so. Update the Google Play app first in case the choice still won’t show up or doesn’t work.
To accomplish this, select Settings, then click on About after tapping your profile image in the top-right corner of the Play Store.
If you’re already up to date, a notification will appear when you tap it to start an update. Wait a few minutes after any updates, then close the Play Store application and try again.
Try cleaning the Play Store app’s cache and data on Android if this too doesn’t work. That should help you change Google Play Store country.
How To Add A New Payment Method On Your Android Device?
Here is how to add a new payment method to your after you change Google Play Store country:
- Open your Google Play Store app and select your profile icon while the VPN is active. then select General Account under Settings.
- Choose Country and profiles from the Account options menu (you should see the country you currently are in as your default country and the one you have connected to with ExpressVPN).
- Find the nation where you want the account to be. To add a brand-new payment option for that nation, adhere to the instructions on the screen.
How To Clear Cache On Your Android Device?
Here are the steps to clear the cache after you change Google Play Store country:
Note: You should clear the cache after you add a new payment method for a more smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Go to the settings on your smartphone and select Applications (or Apps and Notifications). The next step is to tap View All Applications to broaden the list.
- To clear the cache, choose Storage > Force Stop > Play Store, then click on the app.
- After pressing Clear Data, reboot your device.
Can I Change Google Play Store Country When I Don’t Have A Credit Card?
A local payment option must typically be added when changing Play Store countries. This includes having a local credit card or PayPal account, which further proves your location is accurate.
You can use a Google Pay balance to create a Google account without linking a payment method. You can top it off by purchasing a voucher, but keep in mind that it must be in the local currency. You can use your gift card as payment by doing the following actions:
- Start the Play Store app.
- Choose the Account icon.
- Choose Subscriptions & Payments.
- Enter the voucher code after selecting Redeem gift code.
You must, however, alter your location in order to download apps from other nations. Using a VPN is the simplest way to accomplish that. ExpressVPN is my top pick since it constantly offers the finest unblocking capabilities and speed.
How Can I Change Google Play Store Country Through PC/Mac?
Without ever using your Android smartphone, you can download US- or UK-exclusive apps from the Play Store on your PC or Mac using your browser. Due to the fact that Google utilizes your device’s IP address to determine where you are, you must first modify your virtual location.
A VPN assists you in overcoming this by altering your IP address when you connect to a server in the nation of your choice. You receive a new IP that corresponds to the nation you chose. Thus, the simplest method to download programs to your Mac or PC for the US or UK is to:
- Set up a VPN on your Mac or PC.
- Join a server in the US or the UK.
- Search for the program you wish to download on the Google Play Store website by opening it in your browser.
- Select your device type from the drop-down option before clicking to install the app on it. Your app should be there after the installation completes on your smartphone.
Things You Should Remember When You Change Google Play Store Country
Here are a few things you should keep in mind before you change Google Play Store country!
First: Remember that if some apps and other content aren’t accessible in your new country, you can lose access to them.
Second: You cannot use your Google Play balance from the previous country once you have switched Google Play to the current one. This includes credit obtained from Google Opinion Rewards as well as any gift cards you have added but have not yet used. Nonetheless, you will be able to access that balance if you ever return to the previous account.
Third: When you move to a different country, you also will forfeit access to Google Play Points and your level will not carry over. If you have a Google Play Pass subscription and you move to a nation where the service is offered, your subscription will follow you there. You won’t be able to install any further Play Pass apps in your new location if Play Pass isn’t accessible there.
Fourth: Your Play Store country can only be changed once a year. If it has been less than a year since your last change, you won’t have the opportunity to change your nation.
Fifth: Your new account does not allow you to utilize your previous payment method. You must utilize the one from your new nation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Change google Play Store country on iOS?
If you use Safari you might be able to change Google Play Store country, but it will not be the smoothest
Can I access Hulu after I change Google Play Store country to the US?
Yes, you can access Hulu after you change Google Play Store country to the United States.
With the Method given above in the article, people can opt for them to solve their query of how to change Google Play Store country and can easily access apps only available in the country of their choice.
But it should be kept in mind that you can change Google Play Store country only once a year. So if you have changed Google Play Store country, you will be stuck with it for 12 months.