Voot is a popular on-demand entertainment provider in India that is rapidly expanding. Does Voot work in the USA? No. Voot is geo-restricted and available in India only.
Follow our quick steps to watch Voot in the USA without delay. You can read our full guide to setting up a VPN.
In a Hurry? Quick Steps to Watch Voot in the USA!
Why do you need a VPN to Watch Voot In the USA?
Unfortunately, if you live outside of India’s borders, you cannot watch Voot. Your connection to Voot will be cut off the moment you left India. The website lacks the necessary authorization to stream its material outside of India.
Since your IP address will provide information about your location, the platform will identify your connection as illegitimate if you attempt to access Voot in the USA.
This indicates that the reason you can’t view Voot outside of India is due to your IP address. Is there no method to conceal your location, then? There most certainly is.
Using a VPN to do the same is the best option for you to gain access to Voot in the USA. You can access Voot in the USA and receive an Indian IP address by connecting to a VPN.
Best VPNs for Watching Voot In the US
We have listed top 3 VPNs for watching Voot in the US. Choose one of them according your needs and budget.
NordVPN: Overall best VPN for Security, Speed and Reliability)
✔ 6000+ ultra-fast servers in 61 countries
✔ Connect Up to 6 devices simultaneously with one account
✔ Stream Netflix, VUDU, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Sky TV, and more from anywhere
✔ Apps available for android, window, iPhone, Mac, Apple, Smart TV, Chrome, Router
✔ 30-day money-back guarantee
NordVPN offer February 2024: For a limited time, you can save up to 67% at 3.39/month on 2-year subscription plan.
ExpressVPN: Budget-friendly VPN with good security features
✔ The fastest VPN we tested thanks to its proprietary Lightway protocol
✔ 3,000+ servers in 105 countries which help you to unblock region-locked content
✔ Connect Up to 8 devices simultaneously with one account
✔ Unblock Netflix, VUDU, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Sky TV, and more
✔ You can use it on android, window, iPhone, Mac, Apple, Smart TV, Chrome, Router
✔ 30-day money-back guarantee
ExpressVPN offer February 2024: For a limited time, you can save up to 49% on 1-year subscription plan + 3 months free.
Cyberghost: Optimized Servers for Streaming sites
✔ 11,600+ servers in 100 countries so you can easily access regional content
✔ Connect Up to 7 devices simultaneously with one account
✔ Unblock platforms like Netflix, VUDU, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Sky TV and more
✔ Apps available for android, window, iPhone, Mac, Apple, Smart TV, Chrome, Router etc
✔ 45-day money-back guarantee
CyberGhost VPN Exclusive Deal February 2024: For a limited time, you can save up to 82% at $2.03/month on a 2 Years subscription plan + 2 Months FREE
How to download the Voot app on different devices in the USA
Both iOS and Android users can download the Voot app. It is available for download from the App Store and Google Play, respectively.
However, you must set India as your Google Play country. If not, the application won’t appear. You may download it from any place outside of India, including the Middle East, Europe, Canada, and any other country you can think of:
- Visit the Google Play store now. Set “India” as your area by going to account “Settings” and then tapping on “Countries and Profiles.”
- You’ll get a warning prompt; don’t be concerned and accept it to go on.
- The system will update your Google Play Store location to an Indian one once you approve the modifications. To find and install it, type “Voot App” into the search bar.
- Open your VPN software and connect to an India server as soon as the Voot app has been loaded.
- Finally, open the Voot app on your Android phone, sign in with your existing account or set up a new one, and then start watching Indian content on demand.
- Go to “Settings” on your smartphone first. Next, find “iTunes & App Stores” and touch on it.
- After choosing “Apple ID” from the menu, choose “View Apple ID.”
- Then select “Change Country or Region” after selecting “Country/Region.”
- You must select India from the lengthy list of nations that will show. Fill out all the required information.
- Now is the time to look for the Voot app in the App Store. You ought to be able to see it since your country is now set to India. Click to download and configure it.
- Open your VPN software and join one of the Indian servers there.
- So that’s it. Even if you aren’t in India, you may launch the Voot app, sign into your account, and watch Voot live on your iOS device.
You won’t discover a Voot PC program created expressly for Windows, Linux, or macOS because there isn’t a formal Voot PC application. To stream Voot content on your laptop or PC, you can install the Voot APK for PC using the BlueStacks Android emulator.
You must go through two steps in this. You must first set up Bluestacks on your PC before downloading the Voot Android app. Here is the entire procedure to follow:
- Go to bluestacks.com and download the program first.
- Install BlueStacks on your computer after that.
- Go to the Play Store after finishing and look for the Voot app APK. On your PC, download and install it.
- Now that BlueStacks has been installed on your PC, you can use it to access the Voot app and watch all of your favorite episodes.
Voot Requirements On A PC Or Laptop
To ensure that the Voot app functions correctly on your laptop or PC, you should double-check a few requirements. These requirements include 1 GHz as the minimum processor speed, 5GB of free hard drive space, and a minimum of 1 GB of RAM.
|Movies, Sports, Originals, TV
|Watch on TV
|Ad Free (except live)
|Full HD 1080p
|Full HD 1080p
What Content is available on Voot?
Voot is a popular and ideal platform for streaming as it is a great library with diverse content, including movies, shows, original content, sports, etc.
Some of the most popular movies on Voot are; Badava Rascal, K.G.F Chapter 2, Devdas, Ram Leela, Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1, Shaandaar, Gori Tere Pyar Mein, etc.
Some of the most popular shows available on Voot are; Shark Tank, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Code M, MTV Splitsvilla, Aadha Ishq, MTV Roadies, MTV India’s Next Top Model, Big Boss OTT, etc.
Devices compatible with Voot
One of the most favorable things about the Voot platform is that it can be streamed on almost every device. So, there is no need for you to worry about the compatibility of the device that you have.
The OTT service is compatible with practically all current gadgets, including:
- Desktop Computers
- Android and iOS phones
- Android and webOS TVs
- Fire TV Stick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Watch Voot without a VPN in India?
YES! Voot is accessible in India without a VPN as it is an Indian platform and does not face any geo-restrictions inside the country.
Is it legal to watch Voot with a VPN?
That is dependent upon the area in which you reside. The usage of VPNs is legal in a number of nations, including the US, Germany, UK Japan, and many others. VPN use is not permitted in some nations, including North Korea and Russia.
Are Voot and Voot Select Different?
Voot is the ad-supported version while Voot Select is the premium version which has no ad interruptions and multiple other features.
Can I watch Voot using a free VPN?
While a free VPN might work, we do not suggest using it as it might adversely affect your speed. Free VPNs might log your information and sell it among other things.
on how many devices can I Watch voot select?
You can stream on a total of 4 devices at once with your family or friends.
Consequently, it should be rather clear at this point that a VPN is the sole option for streaming Voot in the USA. We also suggest using a high-end service like NordVPN for the same.
Voot’s highly efficient servers allow for access from anywhere. Please see the FAQs area below if you have any further questions.
So, get NordVPN today and start interrupted streaming on Voot.